Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Hey everybody, It's been quite a trip so far. I traveled over 220 miles in the past four days, and I am currently staying in Baker City. I started out around 3 O'clock Friday afternoon, going up through Prineville on the Powell Butte Highway to camp on the Ochoco reservoir before biking to Mitchell the next day. There I met two bikers from Colorado biking from the Oregon coast to their home. Their names are Eliza, and Blake. I biked with them through the scenic "Journey through Time" route to Mount Vernon. When we got there we stayed at a lovely little bike hostel right along the side of the bluff. From there we parted paths, I already have so many stories to tell, but that might need to wait for another day I think, or maybe a book, (who knows?). I have much yet to do, and I need to try to take my college placement tests while I'm still at a computer, so here are some pictures of my trip. That's all for now, wish me "Bonne Chance" ; )


























































































































































































Too many pictures I guess, but oh well (I am afraid a few got out of order, that last steeple with the flag was from Prineville. Oops!)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you're having a blast! Looking forward to more photos and stories as you go!

    ReplyDelete